AURORA, Ill. – The Falcons finished fourth at the 2018 NACC Championships on Saturday morning. CUW finished with 92 points. Edgewood claimed the title at 54 points, four ahead of Benedictine, who finished one point ahead of Aurora.
- Three Falcons earned All-NACC honors with a top-15 finish.
- Freshman Mackenzie Dorth (West Bend, Wis.) was named the 2018 NACC Freshman of Year in 14th place at 24:17.56.
- Senior Molly Wirtz (Stevens Point, Wis.) led the Blue and White in sixth place at 23:50.59.
- In 13th place was sophomore Emma Verbeke (Appleton, Wis.) at 24:16.26 to earn All-NACC accolades.
- Sophomore Adrianna Lubner (Campbellsport, Wis.) placed 26th with 25:34.37.
- Sophomore LaNea Bartel (Kewaunee, Wis.) clocked in at 25:57.43 in 33rd place.
- Freshman Hannah Secor (Marengo, Ill.) finished 43rd at 26:38.97.
- Senior Leslie Christiansen (Morton Grove, Ill.) crossed the finish line at 26:53.29 in 49th place.
- In 59th place was freshman Hannah Brandenstein (Oconowoc, Wis.) at 27.21.90.
- Freshman Jada Shaw (Fort Wayne, Ind.) rounded up the flock of Falcons at 28:24.48 in 67th place.
- Emma Roberts of Benedictine claimed the NACC Runner of the Year title and Bethany Brewster of Edgewood was the NACC Coach of the Year.
On the Horizon
The Falcons will compete at the NCAA Division III Midwest Regionals on Nov. 10.