COLFAX, Wis. – The Concordia University Wisconsin Women's Cross Country ran at the UW-Eau Claire Blugold Invitational Friday afternoon. The Falcons, who finished 10th as a team, ran well with several runners posting PR times.
- Falcons Finish: 10th of 13
- Location: Whitetail Golf Course – Colfax, Wisconsin
- Falcons Top Five: Sprotte, Imperl, Lubner, Kulberg, Senderhauf
HOW IT HAPPENED
- For the third straight meet, the Falcons were paced by Cassandra Sprotte (Abbotsford, Wis.). Sprotte finished 30th overall, running a PR time of 23:04.4.
- Nora Imperl (Greenfield, Wis.) was next in line for CUW, finishing the 6K course in a time of 23:52.6. She was followed by Adrianna Lubner (Campbellsport, Wis.), who came across in a PR time of 24:25.7.
- The final two scoring runners for CUW on Friday were Martha Kulberg (Maple Grove, Minn.) and Megan Senderhauf (Neenah, Wis.). Kulberg posted a time of 25:23.1, while Senderhauf clocked in with a PR time of 25:37.3. Paulina Agnello (Brookfield, Wis.) came in just after Senderhauf, running a 25:39.8.
- Rileigh Dunning (La Mesa, Calif.) gave the Falcons another PR effort on Friday, finishing the course in 26:02.3. Alden Goucher (Port Charlotte, Fla.) added a PR time of 27:06.
- Hannah Barrow (Sheboygan, Wis.) was next for the Falcons at 27:27.2, followed by followed by Leslie Christiansen (Morton Grove, Ill.) at 28:23.9. Alyssa Woo (Greenfield, Wis.) followed with a time of 29:27.1.
- A couple of Falcons made their 2017 debuts on Friday in freshmen Kayla Charneski (Neenah, Wis.) and Jenna Patterson (Milwaukee, Wis.). Charneski came in at 29:36.9, while Patterson ran a 29:40.2.
- The Falcons are off next weekend and will return to racing on Saturday, October 14 at the Kollege Town Invitational, hosted by UW-Oshkosh. The women's race is set to start at 11:15 a.m.