MEQUON, Wis. – Concordia Wisconsin welcomes UW-Stevens Point, its first nationally ranked opponent this season, inside the R. John Buuck Field House for a 7 pm non-conference match on Wednesday.
Who: Concordia Wisconsin (17-2) vs. No. 23 UW-Stevens Point (18-5)
Where: R. John Buuck Field House (Mequon, Wis.)
When: Wednesday, October 3 (7 pm)
Live Coverage: CUWFalcons.com will provide live video and live statistics.
DIGITAL GAME PROGRAM
- Fans can access the digital program by clicking here. Printed programs are also available in a limited quantity at the match for $2 each.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
• MAKING IT LOOK EASY: Concordia Wisconsin has surely made it look easy this season, winning 15 of its 17 matches by a 3-0 score. More so, within those 17 victories, the opposition hasn't reached 20 points in 36 sets this season.
• POINTERS RANKED: UW-Stevens Point enters the match ranked 23rd nationally and has been ranked in the last three AVCA Top-25 polls. They have won four matches in a row, are 3-3 on the road and 13 of their victories have ended in a 3-0 score.
• HOME COURT ADVANTAGE: The Falcons have been successful on their home court inside the R. John Buuck Field House over the past four seasons. They are 33-7 during that stretch and have posted a 12-6 record against non-conference foes.
• CLOSING IN ON 1,000: Kaily (Moegenburg) Erdman is closing in on the 1,000 career kills milestone and has 874 to her credit, which ranks seventh all-time. The senior has averaged over 2.0 kills per set in her career
• MAKING IT DIFFICULT: Concordia Wisconsin has made it difficult on the opposition this season, as they have it just .101 at the net, which ranks 15th nationally. In 12 matches this year, they have held opponents to under a .100 attack percentage.
• IT'S A BLOCK (ASSISTING) PARTY: Lauren Nevinski has put together an impressive career at the net, recording 296 blocks assists, which is the second most in program history. She needs nine block assists to set the program and NACC's all-time record.