BLOOMINGTON, Ill. – The Concordia University Wisconsin Women's Track & Field team opened its season at the Illinois Wesleyan First Chance Meet Saturday. It was a good test early in the season for the Falcons, who had some strong results in the season-opening meet.
- Location: Shirk Center – Bloomington, Illinois
- Falcons Finish: No team scores
- Freshman Nicole Veldhorst had a strong first meet for the Falcons, placing second in the high jump. She cleared 1.47 meters. Veldhorst also placed ninth in the triple jump.
- The high jump was a good event for CUW Saturday as sophomore Christine Swoboda (Chippewa Falls, Wis.) cleared 1.37 meters for a fourth-place finish.
- Senior Colleen Sauvey (De Pere, Wis.) finished fourth in the weight throw after landing a throw of 13.45 meters.
- In the triple jump, sophomore Morgan Marnholtz (Merrill, Wis.) posted a sixth-place finish by landing at 10.11 meters. She also placed seventh in the 300-meter dash.
- Irene Bolis (200) - 29.40
- Alyssa Ellis (Pole Vault) - 2.30 meters
- Lauren Erickson (Long Jump) - 4.48 meters
- Tatiana March (Shot Put) - 8.4 meters
- Tristiana March (Long Jump) - 4.64 meters
- Tristiana March (60) - 8.62
- Marnholtz (300) - 45.63
- Sam Meixell (Shot Put) - 6.59 meters
- Meixell (Long Jump) - 4.28 meters
- Cassidy Pethke (60 Hurdles) - 10.72
- Pethke (200) 32.02
- Sauvey (60) - 8.32
- Swoboda (High Jump) - 1.37 meters
- Swoboda (Shot Put) - 9.16 meters
- The Falcons will next compete on January 14 at the Wisconsin Private College Invite, hosted by Carthage College.