MEQUON, Wis. – The Concordia University Women's Soccer team returns home Saturday for a non-conference match against Elmhurst. The Falcons are coming off an impressive 9-0 win over Lakeland and will look to keep things rolling against the Bluejays.
- Who: Elmhurst (7-4) at Concordia Wisconsin (6-4-3)
- Where: Fitting Field – Mequon, Wisconsin
- When: Saturday, October 14 – 3:30 p.m.
- Live Coverage: CUWFalcons.com will provide live video (weather permitting) and stats. Note: Thunderstorms and rain are expected in the Mequon area Saturday, meaning a live video broadcast may not be provided.
DIGITAL GAME PROGRAM
- A digital game program for Saturday can be found here. A limited number of printed programs will be available Saturday for $2. Fans can also access the digital program at the match by scanning a QR code or going to CUWFalcons.com/programs.
- The Falcons are coming off a nine-goal outburst against Lakeland on Wednesday night. Kayla Schlosser led the way for CUW with a career-best four goals, while freshman Allison McElwee tallied two.
- Elmhurst owns a 7-4-0 record entering Saturday and will be another non-conference test for CUW. The Bluejays have lost their last two, against some of the top teams in the region in Illinois Wesleyan and Wheaton.
- Schlosser has been zoned in this season, scoring 11 of the Falcons 25 goals. Ashley Johnson and McElwee are next in line with three scores, while McKenna Kowalski, Anna Knueppel, and NicoleCiesielczyk have two.
- Six of the last seven contests for CUW have resulted in a shutout, one way or the other. CUW won via a shutout three times, lost twice, and played Dominican last Saturday to a scoreless draw.