MEQUON, Wis. – The Concordia University Wisconsin Women's Soccer team faces another tough test this weekend at Fitting Field. The Falcons will welcome in Edgewood, a team who sits atop the NACC standings and is ranked 10th in the region.
- Who: Edgewood (9-2-0, 5-0-0 NACC) at Concordia Wisconsin (1-8-1, 1-2-1 NACC)
- Where: Fitting Field – Mequon, Wisconsin
- When: Saturday, October 8 – 1 p.m.
- Live Coverage: CUWFalcons.com will provide video (weather permitting) and live stats. Links can be found on the Women's Soccer schedule page. Note: If the weather does not cooperate, a live audio broadcast will take place rather than video.
DIGITAL GAME PROGRAM
- Fans can access the digital program for this weekend's match by clicking here. CUWFalcons.com switched last season to a digital program format. These can be accessed from this link, or by scanning a QR code at the match. Limited printed programs will be available at each match for $2.
- This weekend is Family Weekend at CUW. CUW students, along with their families will be admitted free into any sporting event.
-CUW picked up a much-needed point in the NACC standings with a 2-2 tie at Benedictine Wednesday. The Falcons received a late score on a free kick from Abigail Freeland to force overtime and held on for the draw.
-Edgewood represents another regionally ranked team on the Falcons schedule. The Eagles check in at 10th in the latest Central rankings. CUW has played three other schools who are currently regional ranked, while several others have appeared in the rankings at some point this season.
-The Falcons have a good opportunity to go on a run over the next few weeks, playing five of six at home. Four of those will be NACC contests.