MEQUON, Wis. – Sophomore sprinter Samual Spranger will compete at the 2018 NCAA Division III Track & Field Championships in the 400-meter dash this week, hosted by UW-La Crosse. CUWFalcons.com gets you ready for everything you need to know before this week's championships.
- Spranger joined us to talk about his previous races, waiting to see if he would make it, and more.
- The 2018 Outdoor Championships are scheduled for Thursday, May 24 through Saturday, May 26 and will be hosted by UW-La Crosse. Spranger will run Friday at 4 p.m. in the prelims of the 400-meter dash. If he advances to the finals he will run Saturday at 1:10 p.m.
- Spranger enters seeded 19th after running a 48.09 at the NACC Championships on May 5. Patrick Mikel of Loras is the top seed with a time of 47.00.
- The 2018 NCAA Division III Outdoor Track & Field page can be found here. Information such as event qualifiers, schedule of events, record books, facility maps, and more can be found at this site.
- Live video and results links can be found on the Men's Track & Field schedule page.
May 21, 2018 Spranger named USTFCCCA All-Region Honoree
May 17, 2018 UPDATE: Spranger qualifies for NCAA Championships!
April 21, 2018 Reese wins 5,000-meter run for Men's Track & Field Saturday
April 3, 2018 Spranger sprints to NACC Weekly Award
February 25, 2018 Johnson's school record guides Men's Track & Field at NACC Indoor Meet
February 21, 2018 Men's Track & Field to compete at NACC Championships Sunday
February 17, 2018 Spranger breaks 400 record for Men's Track & Field Saturday
February 10, 2018 Men's Track & Field led by sprinters at UW-Platteville meet
January 26, 2018 Reese sets 1,000-meter school record for Men's Track & Field
January 13, 2018 Men's Track & Field finishes second at Private College Invite
December 18, 2017 De Lap breaks five American Records at Desert Solstice Event
December 2, 2017 Men's Track & Field places fourth in season-opening meet