ROCK ISLAND, Ill. – One day after Nora Imperl won the 5,000-meter run in the Women's Track & Field meet at Augustana, Craig Reese followed suit with a win in the same event in Men's meet Saturday afternoon. Reese's win highlighted a good day for the Falcons.
- Falcons Finish: 11th Place (27.5 points)
- Location: Augustana College – Rock Island, Ill.
- Individual Champions: Reese (5,000)
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Reese posted a time of 15:48.43 for his win in the 5,000-meter run. He bested a field of 27 athletes in pacing the Falcons Saturday.
- All of the Falcons points came in running events. Included in that was a fourth-place finish (among scoring runners) from Samual Spranger in the 400. He ran his race in 48.95 seconds.
- Jake Roy tied for fourth in the 200-meter dash, sprinting to the finish line in a time of 22.43. Silas Hasselbrook added a fifth-place finish in the 110-meter hurdles.
- Ryan Curran – Shot Put (11.43)
- Brandon Hargis – Discus (41.66)
- Athanasius Hasselbrook – Shot Put (10.27)
- Zach Larsen – Hammer Throw (23.25)
- Matthew Wilcox – 5,000 (2:13.38)
- The Falcons will compete at the UW-Whitewater Drake Alternative Meet next Saturday.
May 21, 2018 Spranger named USTFCCCA All-Region Honoree
May 17, 2018 UPDATE: Spranger qualifies for NCAA Championships!
April 21, 2018 Reese wins 5,000-meter run for Men's Track & Field Saturday
April 3, 2018 Spranger sprints to NACC Weekly Award
February 25, 2018 Johnson's school record guides Men's Track & Field at NACC Indoor Meet
February 21, 2018 Men's Track & Field to compete at NACC Championships Sunday
February 17, 2018 Spranger breaks 400 record for Men's Track & Field Saturday
February 10, 2018 Men's Track & Field led by sprinters at UW-Platteville meet
January 26, 2018 Reese sets 1,000-meter school record for Men's Track & Field
January 13, 2018 Men's Track & Field finishes second at Private College Invite
December 18, 2017 De Lap breaks five American Records at Desert Solstice Event
December 2, 2017 Men's Track & Field places fourth in season-opening meet