BLOOMINGTON, Ill. – Damon Nick and Samual Spranger won events to lead the Concordia University Wisconsin Men's Track & Field team at the Illinois Wesleyan First Chance Meet Saturday. Nick brought home the title in the 60-meter hurdles, while Spranger posted a win in the 300-meter dash in his first collegiate meet.
- Spranger had a good first meet in a Falcons uniform. Not only was he victorious in the 300 with a winning time of 36.42, but he also posted a 7th-place finish in the 200, running a 23.88.
- Nick (Slinger, Wis.) posted a win in the 60-meter hurdles by crossing the finish line in a time of 8.69. Nick also ran in the 200-meter dash and finished ninth.
- Sophomore Jordan Kelly finished fourth in the long jump for CUW, leaping 6.45 meters.
- Camren Crouse (Shot Put) - 10.74 meters
- Crouse (Weight Throw) - 12.62 meters
- Henry Jensen (300) - 39.63
- Grant Johnson (Pole Vault) - 3.95 meters
- Kelly (Long Jump) - 6.45 meters
- Vladamire Rasmussen (Shot Put) - 10.12 meters
- Spranger (300) - 36.42
- CJ Teske (Long Jump) - 5.41 meters
- The Falcons will have over a month off before competing next. CUW will compete at the Wisconsin Private College Invite, hosted by Carthage on Saturday, January 14.