WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. – The Concordia University Wisconsin Men's Track & Field team began its outdoor season this past weekend with a spring break trip to Wake Forest University. The Falcons competed against several Division I athletes and had several strong performances to start the outdoor portion of their schedule.
- Falcons Score: No Team Scores were kept
- Senior Jacob Schwark (Fraser, Mich.) had a strong weekend for the Falcons. He recorded a PR in four events, and posted his best ever decathlon score (4525) as well. Schwark set PRs in the pole vault (3.65), discus (23.5), shot put (11.48) and 100 (12.06).
- Senior Adam Fell (Mundelein, Ill.) posted two PRs over the weekend. He ran a 4:16.37 in the 1500 and added a time of 9:26.45 in the 300. Senior Stephen Bernau (Courtland, Minn.) also posted a PR in the 3000, finishing the race in 9:10.47. Junior Zach Ziemann (Jackson, Wis.) joined Fell with PRs in both events, running times of 4:10.46 and 9:21.14.
- The 1500 was a big event for PRs for the Falcons as junior Michael Taylor (Denmark, Wis.) and senior Emanuel Huerta-Gutierrez (Walworth, Wis.) each set new best times as well. Taylor ran a 4:15.48, while Huerta-Gutierrez posted a time of 4:24.37.
- Logan Hass (100) – 12.05
- Logan Hass (200) – 23.95
- Athanasius Hasselbrook (100) – 12.06
- Athanasius Hasselbrook (200) – 24.69 (w)
- Athanasius Hasselbrook (400) – 55.85
- Silas Hasselbrook (110 Hurdles) – 15.90
- Silas Hasselbrook (200) – 23.55
- Brennan Linse (3000 Steeplechase) – 10:10.10
- Tyler Martinkus (Hammer Throw) – 29.29 meters
- Bathong Pham (100) – 11.34
- Jake Roy (200) – 22.90
- Tim Zunker (Pole Vault) – 3.64 meters
- The Falcons will be off next weekend before taking part in a meet hosted by Ripon College on April 2.