MEQUON, Wis. – The Concordia Wisconsin Falcons 2019 season ended on Saturday afternoon as they fell 3-1 to the MSOE Raiders in the first round of the NACC Tournament.
- Final Score: No. 4 Raiders 3, No. 5 Falcons 1
- Records: No. 4 Raiders 10-6-2 (7-3-1 NACC), No. 5 Falcons 13-5-1 (7-3-1 NACC)
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Ivan Cuellar (Milwaukee, Wis.) scored the lone goal for the Falcons with a remarkable left-footed lob shot from the left side that dropped in behind the Raider keeper on the far right side. The unassisted goal was in the 50th minute of the match and gave CUW a 1-0 lead.
- Five minutes after Cuellar scored, the Raiders' Lucas D'Amato took a shot from 20 yards out in the middle of the field that landed in the deep right back corner of the net to even the score 1-1.
- In the 63rd minute, Danny Scheel scored the game-winner for the Raiders.
- MSOE scored once more in the 67th minute with a goal by Joe Schauer.
- The Falcons outshot the Raiders 20-11.