MEQUON, Wis. – Following its first NACC setback Saturday against Dominican, the Concordia University Wisconsin Men's Soccer team will look to rebound Wednesday at home against Lakeland. The Falcons control their own destiny for a top-two NACC finish and a possible first-round bye in the NACC Tournament with four league games remaining.
- Who: Lakeland (0-11-0, 0-6-0 NACC) at Concordia Wisconsin (6-3-3, 5-1-0 NACC)
- Where: Fitting Field – Mequon, Wisconsin
- When: Wednesday, October 11th (4:00 p.m.)
- Live Coverage: CUWFalcons.com will provide video (weather permitting) and live stats. Links can be found on the Men's Soccer schedule page.
DIGITAL GAME PROGRAM
- A digital game program for Wednesday's match can be found here. A limited number of printed programs will be available at the match for $2. Fans can also access the digital game program at the match by going to CUWFalcons.com/programs.
- The Falcons are looking to rebound after suffering their first NACC loss Saturday against Dominican. CUW won its first five NACC contests and still controls its own destiny for a NACC Tournament bye.
- Lakeland has struggled this season, entering Wednesday's match with a 0-11 record. The Muskies have dropped six conference contests by a combined score of 51-3.
- CUW has battled injuries this fall and has juggled a different lineup seemingly every match. Twenty different players have started a match for the Falcons, and just four players (Dagoberto Diaz, Colin Dibb, Luis Loya, Nate Yeager) have started all 12 matches. Michael Benash is the only other player besides the four mentioned to have played in all 12 contests this season.
- The Falcons have just two home matches remaining after Wednesday. CUW will host Finlandia on Saturday, which will also be Senior Day for the Men's Team. The Falcons end the regular season with Rockford at home and are in good position to host a NACC Tournament match.