MEQUON, Wis. – The Concordia University Wisconsin Men's Soccer opened NACC play last week with a pair of wins, defeating Marian and Benedictine. The Falcons are looking to build off those two victories with another NACC match against Edgewood Wednesday.
- Who: Edgewood (6-2-0, 1-1-0 NACC) at Concordia Wisconsin (3-2-3, 2-0-0 NACC)
- Where: Fitting Field – Mequon, Wisconsin
- When: Wednesday, September 27th (4:30 p.m.)
- Live Coverage: CUWFalcons.com will provide video (weather permitting) and live stats. Links can be found on the Men's Soccer schedule page. Note: If the weather does not cooperate, a live audio broadcast will take place rather than video.
DIGITAL GAME PROGRAM
- A digital game program for Wednesday's match can be found here. A limited number of printed programs will be available Saturday for $2. Fans can also access the digital game program at the match by going to CUWFalcons.com/programs.
- CUW picked up a pair of NACC wins last week, going on the road to defeat Marian before winning in overtime against Benedictine. Cristian Tyrpak scored the overtime game-winner against Benedictine.
- Nate Yeager had his best match of the season in the win over Benedictine Saturday. Yeager stopped five shots, including four in the second half to help send the match into overtime. It was the second shutout of the season for the sophomore goalkeeper.
- CUW faced two of the more dynamic scorers in the NACC last week in Marian's Alonso Fragoso and Benedictine's Nick Kapetanos. The Falcons limited the two to zero points and a total of four shots. Wednesday's focus will be Garrett Lee, who ranks second in the NACC with eight goals.
- The Falcons have won seven straight against Edgewood, the last five in shutout fashion. Last season, CUW rolled to a 5-0 win over Edgewood, a match in which five different players scored. Yeager tallied three second-half saves in the win last season.