MEQUON, Wis. – Another important Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference matchup is on slate for the Concordia University Wisconsin Men's Soccer Wednesday. The Falcons will host NACC unbeaten Benedictine at Fitting Field. CUWFalcons.com has you covered with Wednesday's Press Pass.
- Who: Benedictine (7-3-1, 3-0-0 NACC) at Concordia Wisconsin (8-2-0, 1-2-0 NACC)
- Where: Fitting Field – Mequon, Wis.
- When: Wednesday, October 5 – 4:00 p.m.
- Live Coverage: CUWFalcons.com will have live video (weather permitting) and stats available for Wednesday's contest.
DIGITAL GAME PROGRAM
- Fans can access the digital program by clicking here. CUWFalcons.com switched last season to a digital program format. These can be accessed from this link, or by scanning a QR code at the match. Limited printed programs will be available at each match for $2.
-The Falcons have gotten off to a slow start in NACC play, posting a 1-2-0 league record through three matches. CUW will need a strong effort to get back to .500 in league play Wednesday as Benedictine is one of two unbeatens in the NACC.
-One key matchup will be Gavin Falotico and the Falcons defense against Nick Kapetanos and the Benedictine forwards. Falotico was the 2015 NACC Co-Defensive Player of the Year, while Kapetanos leads the NACC with 15 goals.
-For the first time this season, CUW did not switch goalkeepers at the half Saturday against Aurora. Junior Killian Mielotz played the entire match and made a career-best 12 saves.
- The Falcons are unbeaten at home this season, winning all five contests. CUW has had some exciting matchups at Fitting Field, winning three of those by one goal, two in overtime. Last season the Falcons posted a 7-2-1 record at Fitting Field.