MEQUON, Wis. – The Concordia University Wisconsin Men's Soccer team will host a pair of non-conference matches this weekend at Fitting Field. The Falcons will take on UW-Platteville Saturday before hosting Saint Mary's (Minn.) on Sunday.
- Who: UW-Platteville (3-0-0)/St. Mary's (2-1-0) at Concordia University Wisconsin (2-0-0)
- Where: Fitting Field – Mequon, Wis.
- When: Saturday, September 10/Sunday, September 11 – Both at 1 p.m.
- Live Coverage: CUWFalcons.com will have live video (weather permitting) and live stats available for both contests. Links can be found on the Men's Soccer schedule page. Note: If the weather does not cooperate, a live audio broadcast will take place rather than video.
DIGITAL GAME PROGRAM
- Fans can access the digital program for this weekend's matches by clicking here. CUWFalcons.com switched last season to a digital program format. These can be accessed from this link, or by scanning a QR code at the match. Limited printed programs will be available at each match for $2.
- For the first time CUWFalcons.com is able to produce a live video stream for home soccer matches this season. All matches will be broadcast, unless weather does not allow for it. In those cases, a live audio broadcast will accompany the live stats.
THREE THINGS TO KNOW
-The Falcons were postponed in their last match, as lightning forced Carroll and CUW off the field 11 minutes into action. The Falcons had a 1-0 lead and no word yet on if the two teams will make up the match.
-CUW is playing UW-Platteville for the first time since the 2004 season on Saturday. The Falcons have won the last two meetings against the Pioners (2003, 2004), each a two-goal victory. Both teams are undefeated heading into Saturday.
-CUW is playing St. Mary's for the first time since the 2000 season. The Falcons are 2-0 against the Cardinals all-time. St. Mary's and UW-Platteville will each be taking on Marian this weekend as well, playing the Sabres on opposite days of the Falcons.