MEQUON, Wis. – The Concordia University Wisconsin Men's Soccer team will host Carroll University in a non-conference match Wednesday at Fitting Field. The Falcons are looking to start the season 3-0-0 after wins over Lawrence and Lake Forest to open the season.
- Who: Carroll University (1-2-0) at Concordia University Wisconsin (2-0-0)
- Where: Fitting Field – Mequon, Wis.
- When: Wednesday, September 7, 4:30 p.m.
- Live Coverage: CUWFalcons.com will have live video (weather permitting) and live stats available for Wednesday's contest. Links can be found on the Men's Soccer schedule page. Note: If the weather does not cooperate, a live audio broadcast will take place rather than video.
DIGITAL GAME PROGRAM
- Fans can access the digital program for Wednesday's match by clicking here. CUWFalcons.com switched last season to a digital program format. These can be accessed from this link, or by scanning a QR code at the match. Limited printed programs will be available at each match for $2.
- For the first time CUWFalcons.com is able to produce a live video stream for home soccer matches this season. All matches will be broadcast, unless weather does not allow for it. In those cases, a live audio broadcast will accompany the live stats.
THREE THINGS TO KNOW
-One thing noticeable about the Falcons early in the year is the team depth. CUW played 19 players in a 3-2 win over Lake Forest and goes plenty deep at each position on the field.
-The Falcons will get used to playing at home over the next week as Wednesday's battle starts a four-match home streak. CUW hosts UW-Platteville and St. Mary's over the weekend, while welcoming in St. Norbert a week from Wednesday.
-Can CUW get off to another strong start? The Falcons opened the season with three first-half goals against Lawrence last week. Last season against Carroll, the Falcons did the same, scoring three times in the first 45 minutes. CUW will look for another good start Wednesday.