MEQUON, Wis. – Concordia Wisconsin looks for a MLC victory on Saturday as Fontbonne enters Fitting Field for a 1 pm matchup.
Who: Fontbonne 1-7, 0-4 MLC; Concordia Wisconsin 5-4, 1-1 MLC
Where: Fitting Field (Mequon, Wis.)
When: Saturday, April 1 (1 pm)
Live Coverage: Live video click here and live statistics (also includes live video) click here
DIGITAL GAME PROGRAM
- Fans can access the digital program for Saturday's game by clicking here. Printed programs are also available on a limited quantity basis at the game for $2 each.
- UNPACK THE BAGS: Concordia Wisconsin finally gets to unpack its suitcase and stretch its legs this Saturday with the first home game in over a month. Because of a rescheduled game due to inclement weather, the Falcons spent the entire month of March on the road and traveled nearly 2,700 miles.
- IMPORTANT STRETCH AHEAD: The Falcons begin an important stretch of four-straight MLC games this Saturday. They currently sit at 1-1 in league play and the next four foes are below them in the standings.
- DEFENSE ON THE RISE: The Falcons are just over the halfway point of the season and are on pace to set the single-season record for fewest goals allowed. Thus far, they have given up an average of 6.11 goals per game and limited the opposition to five or less goals in four games. As well, the single season save percentage record is in jeopardy.
- LAST TIME MET: Concordia Wisconsin overwhelmed a struggling Fontbonne program with a 26-6 victory. The Falcons scored 10 goals in the second quarter, scored seven man-up goals and won 28-of-36 faceoffs.