MEQUON, Wis. – Concordia Wisconsin looks to win its second game in a row to start the 2017 season when it hosts Olivet on Saturday at 1 pm at Fitting Field.
Who: Olivet 0-1; Concordia Wisconsin 1-0
Where: Fitting Field (Mequon, Wis.)
When: Saturday, February 25 (1 pm)
Live Coverage: Live audio click here (weather is forcing the Falcon Athletic Network into an audio-only broadcast) and live statistics (also includes live audio) click here
DIGITAL GAME PROGRAM
- Fans can access the digital program for Saturday's game by clicking here. Printed programs are also available on a limited quantity basis at the game for $2 each.
- HELPING OTHERS: Concordia Wisconsin shared the ball well during its season-opening 19-2 victory over Dubuque with 14 assists. Those helpers were tied for the 10th most in a game in program history. There were eight Falcons with an assist and four had multiple helpers.
- JUST ONCE BEFORE: CUW has just once before in program history began a season with two home games. The last time was to start the 2015 season and they went 0-2 with losses to John Carroll and Olivet.
- GRAMAROSSA'S POW: Ben Gramarossa's 17-of-24 faceoff performance and six ground balls against Dubuque earned him MLC Defensive Player of the Week honors.
- CAUSING HAVOC: Benjamin Smith is just 10 caused turnovers shy of setting the program's all-time record held by Mark Wilson with 79.
- LAST TIME MET: Concordia Wisconsin broke a 10-10 tie after the third quarter with a pair of goals in the final 15 minutes of action to walk away with the victory. There were five scoring ties and six lead changes in the back-and-forth matchup.