MEQUON, Wis. – It's the final weekend of the regular season and the Concordia University Wisconsin Men's Hockey team is in a close race for a spot in the Harris Cup Playoffs. The Falcons will need a big weekend as they host Northland College for two games. Saturday will also be Senior Day for CUW.
- Who: Concordia University Wisconsin (12-10-1, 9-8-1 NCHA) vs. Northland (10-11-2, 8-9-1 NCHA)
- Where: Ozaukee Ice Center – Mequon, Wisconsin
- When: Friday, February 17 (7:00 p.m.); Saturday, February 18 (4:00 p.m.)
- Live Coverage: All home hockey games will feature live stats and video. Live links can be found visiting the CUW Men's Hockey schedule.
DIGITAL GAME PROGRAM
- A digital game program for Friday's contest can be found here. A one-page front and back program will be available at the rink for $2. Fans can also access the digital game program at the rink for free by scanning a QR code or visiting cuwfalcons.com/programs.
- PLAYOFF PICTURE: The Falcons enter the weekend one point back of both Lake Forest and MSOE for the final playoff spot from the NCHA South Division. CUW would own a tiebreaker with MSOE but would be out if they ended tied with just Lake Forest. The Falcons need two more points than the Foresters this weekend.
- GAMES PLAYED MARK: If senior Tanner Bull skates in both games this weekend he will set the Falcons career games played record. Bull enters the weekend with 103 career games, having not missed a contest in his four-year career.