MEQUON, Wis. – The Concordia University Wisconsin Men's Hockey team begins a four-game home stretch to conclude the regular season this weekend by welcoming No. 8 Adrian to the Ozaukee Ice Center for a pair of NCHA matchups.
- Who: Concordia University Wisconsin (12-8-1, 9-6-1 NCHA) vs. Adrian (14-5-2, 13-3 NCHA)
- Where: Ozaukee Ice Center – Mequon, Wisconsin
- When: Friday, February 10 (7:00 p.m.); Saturday, February 11 (4:00 p.m.)
- Live Coverage: All home hockey games will feature live stats and video. Live links can be found visiting the CUW Men's Hockey schedule.
DIGITAL GAME PROGRAM
- A digital game program for Friday's contest can be found here. A one-page front and back program will be available at the rink for $2. Fans can also access the digital game program at the rink for free by scanning a QR code or visiting cuwfalcons.com/programs.
- HOME ICE: The Falcons will play their final four games at home to conclude the 2016-17 regular season. CUW is 4-4-0 at home this season, including a 3-3-0 mark in NCHA home games.
- PLAYOFF RACE: CUW sits in third place in the NCHA South Division, where the top three teams from each division qualify for the Harris Cup Playoffs. The Falcons have a three-point lead over both Lake Forest and MSOE for third place.
- BALANCED LINEUP: The 2016-17 Falcons have featured a balanced lineup with plenty of scoring options. CUW has 12 players who have produced double-digit points, led by Dante Hahn's 16. Of the 12 players with 10-plus points, four are freshman and five are sophomores.
- STAYING OUT OF THE BOX: The Falcons have done an excellent job since the New Year in terms of staying out of the penalty box. Averaging 21.6 PIMs per game before January 1, CUW has spent just 5.8 minutes in the box per game over its last nine contests. That could come in hand in facing an Adrian team that ranks 13th nationally on the power play, scoring 23.1 percent of the time on the advantage.