JACKSONVILLE, Ill. – Andrew Otto paced the Concordia Wisconsin lineup with a 4-over par 76, while the Falcons shot a 327 as a team to place eighth overall at the McNaughton Invitational, hosted by Illinois College, on Monday at Jacksonville Country Club
Course: Jacksonville Country Club (par 72, 6,597 yards)
Team Leaderboard: 8th of 12 (327)
Falcon Individuals: Andrew Otto (76), Nathan Hasenstein (83), Colin Raley (84), Kyle Rebholz (84), Logan Jones (91)
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Concordia Wisconsin shot a 327 team score to place eighth overall out of 12 competing teams.
- Freshman Andrew Otto (Kewaskum, Wis.) continues his impressive streak of golf with a 4-over par 76 to finish in tie for 10th place on the leaderboard.
- Junior Nathan Hasenstein (Sheboygan, Wis.) carded an 83 to tie for 34th position, while senior Colin Raley (Inverness, Ill.) shot an 84.
- Junior Kyle Rebholz (West Bend, Wis.) ended with an 84 and freshman Logan Jones (Plymouth, Wis.) signed for a 91.
BEYOND THE RESULTS
- Otto has averaged 74.75 stokes over his last four rounds.
- Lewis & Clark Community College won the team trophy with a 13-over par 301 total to edge Illinois College by a stroke.
- Bryce Oden (Illinois College) won medalist honors with a 2-under par 70.
NEXT ON THE SCHEDULE
- Concordia Wisconsin travels to South Bend, Ind., for the two-day, 36-hole Bethel Invitational.