WRIGHTSTOWN, Wis. – Dan White shot an 87 to pace the Concordia University Wisconsin Men's Golf team at the St. Norbert College Fall Invitational Sunday. The Falcons finished fifth at the event with a team total of 362.
Course: Royal St. Patricks Golf Links (Par 72 – 6632 Yards)
Team Leaderboard: 5th of 7 (362)
Falcons Leaderboard: Dan White 87; Jacob Sheehan 91; Nathan Hasenstein 92; Bailey VanHandel 92; Logan Jones 107
HOW IT HAPPENED
- White (Kaukauna, Wis.) led the way for CUW by shooting an 87 over his 18 holes of play. He tied for 18th with his effort.
- Sheehan (Elburn, Ill.) was next in line for CUW, carding a 91. Hasenstein and VanHandel each recorded scores of 92 as the final two cards counted towards the Falcons team score.
- St. Norbert won the event with a score 306 finishing 23 shots ahead of the St. Norbert "C" team, who carded a 329.
- Luke Bourneuf of St. Norbert won medalist honors after carding a two-under 70.
- The Falcons will take part in the Midwest Region Fall Class next weekend. The event is set to take place Saturday and Sunday at Eagle Ridge Resort in Galena, Illinois.