MEQUON, Wis. – Concordia Wisconsin is looking to get back in the NACC win column on Saturday at 2 pm, as it hosts Dominican inside the R. John Buuck Field House.
|When||Saturday, December 9 | 2:00 pm|
|Where||R. John Buuck Field House | Mequon, Wis.|
|Falcons||Roster | Schedule | Stats | Coaches|
|Stars||Roster | Schedule | Stats | Coaches|
• JOHNSON'S SPARK: Freshmen Jordan Johnson has been a key contributor for the Falcons this season averaging 10.0 points per game off the bench, which is good enough for fourth on the team. Johnson has score a season-high of 19 points on December 2nd in a victory against Edgewood.
• NEED TO GET BACK ON TRACK: Concordia Wisconsin has struggled to start the season. They are 1-3 in conference play, which has happened just once before to begin the 2014-2015 season. The Falcons are giving up 83.3 points per game this season and allowing opponents to shoot 46.4 percent from the field.
• GETTING BUCKETS: The Falcons have shot over 42.0 percent from the field in the past three contests. Shooting a notable 53.6 percent against Edgewood and 47.0 against Aurora. They have scored over 81 points in four of seven games this year.
• RECENT SUCCESS: The Falcons have won the past nine meetings over the Stars, with the largest margin of victory being 27 points coming the last time these two teams in February of last season.
• SCOUTING DOMINICAN: The Stars have started out the season with a 3-3 overall record and a 1-2 conference record. Dominican's last win came over Maranatha Baptist, 88-73, in which they drained 10 3-pointers and stole 16 passes. They are shooting 41.3 percent from the field and 32.3 percent from behind the arc. Dominican is very active on the defensive side of the ball, averaging 8.3 steals per game which is good enough for third in the NACC. Jonny Woolf is the leading scorer and has netted 43 points over the past two games.