MILWAUKEE, Wis. – Concordia Wisconsin competed with Milwaukee in much of Saturday's exhibition game, until the Panthers pulled away for a 77-62 victory at the Klotsche Center.
Final Score: Milwaukee 77, Concordia Wisconsin 62
Location: Klotschke Center (Milwaukee, Wis.)
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Concordia Wisconsin traveled to NCAA Division I Milwaukee for an exhibition matchup on Saturday and performed well for most of the game, until the Panthers pulled away for the victory. The Falcons were within four points, 44-40, before the more athletic and taller Milwaukee players took control of the game.
- The Falcons shot 37.3 percent from the field and were 11-of-35 from downtown. They turned the ball over 14 times and were outrebounded 48-32.
- Senior Eric Kittel (Brillion, Wis.) led the Falcons with 13 points, while sophomore Jake Jurss (Sheboygan, Wis.) had 12 points off the bench. Sophomore Andrew Fratzke (Winona, Minn.) tallied eight points and 12 rebounds).
- Brock Stull led all scorers with 17 points on 7-of-9 shooting, to go along with six rebounds and two steals.
- Jeremy Johnson added 15 points off the bench, while Brett Prahl had seven points, eight rebounds and two steals.
- Milwaukee shot 46.2 percent and turned the ball over just 10 times.
NEXT ON THE SCHEDULE
- The Falcons open the 2016-17 season with back-to-back road games at Martin Luther (November 17 at 7 pm) and at Souix Falls (November 19 at 8 pm).