ERIE, Pa. – Concordia Wisconsin dropped its second-consecutive meet of the season, losing 272-.380 - 258.765 at Gannon on Saturday afternoon.
Final Score: Gannon 272.380, Concordia Wisconsin 258.765
Location: Hammermill Center (Erie, Pa.)
Records: Gannon 2-0, Concordia Wisconsin 0-2
HOW IT HAPPENED
- The Falcons fell behind early and couldn't catch up, as the Lady Knights would win each event in the dual. CUW continued to improve, setting new season bests in 11 different heats and each event.
- CUW tallied a 9.80 and a 9.90 in the pyramid and toss heat, respectively, of the Compulsory Event.
- The Falcons then had a 9.05 and a 9.45 in the 5-element and 7-element heat of the Acro Event.
- A 9.75 was scored in the release heat of the Pyramid Event before an 8.90 and 9.20 were scored in the 2-element and open heats of the Toss Event.
- CUW added an impressive 8.30 (duo pass), 8.90 (aerial pass) and 8.925 (open pass) of the Tumbling Event, which were all the top scores so far in the season.
- The Falcons tallied a 91.14 in the Team Event to finish with a program-record 258.765 total score.
NEXT ON THE SCHEDULE
- The Falcons return home for their second of three home meets against Adrian on Monday, February 29 at 5 pm inside the R. John Buuck Field House.