MEQUON, Wis. – The Falcons played to their first draw of the season as Concordia Wisconsin and Lewis competed to a 2-2 tie on Friday night at the Ozaukee Ice Center.
- Final Score: Concordia Wisconsin 2, Lewis 2
- Records: Concordia Wisconsin 4-0-1, Lewis 2-2-1
HOW IT HAPPENED
- The Flyers struck first as Joe Fiandaca scored 11 minutes into the game.
- Scott Gregor (Ashland, Wis.) answered for the Falcons with a goal 15 minutes into the second period to even the score 1-1.
- Concordia Wisconsin took the lead three minutes into the third period as Easton Williams (Racine, Wis.) scored to put the Falcons up 2-1.
- Lewis answered with nine minutes remaining in regulation as Matthew Sharpe scored to even the game up at 2-2.
- A scoreless overtime period resulted in the game ending in a tie, the first of the season for the Falcons.
- Mack Willy (Tacoma, Wash.) had 21 saves for the Falcons in goal.
- The Falcons face Lewis again at home on Saturday, October 12, at 2:30pm.