CLICK HERE for the GameDay PDF and print it out before you come to the match! A limited number of programs at the match will be sold for $2. Fans can access this digital program at the match by visiting CUWFalcons.com/programs
- The Concordia University Wisconsin Falcons host the Illinois Tech Scarlet Hawks here at Fitting Field for today’s Homecoming match.
- At halftime, there will be a ceremony to honor the 2002 Concordia Wisconsin Men’s Soccer Team, which has been inducted into the William C. Ackman Athletic Hall of Fame.
- Today’s match is the eighth conference game of the season for the Falcons. They enter this game 5-2 in the NACC while Illinois Tech is 1-5-1 in conference play.
- This is the second match between Concordia Wisconsin and Illinois Tech in program history. The Falcons trail in the series with a loss to the Scarlet Hawks. The lone game of the series thus far was played on October 13, 2018, in which the Falcons fell 1-0 with Luigi Michelin scoring the game-winner for the Scarlet Hawks.
- The Falcons last played on Wednesday night of this week at Wisconsin Lutheran where they earned a 3-0 shutout victory through a stellar defensive effort that allowed only one shot on goal.
- In the Scarlet Hawks most recent match they fell 2-1 at Concordia Chicago this past Wednesday.
- CUW enters this match leading the NACC in shots (280), shots-per game (20.0), shots on goal (149), and SOG percentage (.532). IIT is third in shots (235), fourth in shots-per game (15.7), third in shots on goal (110), and eighth in SOG percentage (.468).
- IIT leads the conference with 26 yellow cards while CUW is fourth with 18.