MEQUON, Wis. – Top-seeded Concordia Wisconsin hosts fourth-seeded Dominican in a NACC Tournament semifinal matchup on Thursday at 7 pm inside the R. John Buuck Field House.
Who: Concordia Wisconsin (26-2, Dominican (17-12)
Where: R. John Buuck Field House (Mequon, Wis.)
When: Saturday, November 2 (7 pm)
Live Coverage: CUWFalcons.com will provide live video and live statistics.
DIGITAL GAME PROGRAM
- Fans can access the digital program by clicking here. Printed programs are also available in a limited quantity at the match for $2 each.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
• TOP SEED AGAIN: Everything has to run through the R. John Buuck Field House for a second-consecutive season, as Concordia Wisconsin is the top seed in the NACC Tournament. The Falcons won the NACC regular season for the second year in a row with an 11-0 record and clinched the No. 1 seed as a result.
• LOOK AT US: If there is such as thing as a perfect win at a perfect time, Concordia Wisconsin's upset of No. 9 UW-Whitewater last Saturday would qualify. After receiving votes in the latest AVCA Top-25 poll and coming in fourth in the NCAA Regional Rankings, it was a signature victory for the Falcons, as the national voters begin to look at the program and their success this season. They are 5-1 this season against teams currently in the NCAA Regional Rankings.
• A LOT TO WRITE ABOUT: Concordia Wisconsin's senior class of Lindsey Casper, Lauren Nevinski and Kaily (Moegenburg) Erdman have surely had their fair share of ink written about them this season, and rightfully so. Casper is eighth all-time in program history with 1,295 digs, Nevinski owns the CUW and NACC record for block assists (323) and Erdman is closing in on becoming just the second player to ever record 1,000 kills, 1,000 digs and 100 service aces in a career.
• SCOUTING DOMINICAN: The Stars advanced to tonight's NACC Tournament semifinal match after defeating Lakeland 3-0 (26-24, 25-23, 25-20). Dominican is led offensively by Kendyl Todd who leads the NACC with a .371 attack percentage, while also ranking ninth with 75 total blocks. Anastasia Labadessa leads the NACC with 901 assists and is fifth with 46 service aces. Stephanie Cole is second in the NACC with 94 total blocks.