ROCK ISLAND, Ill. – The Concordia University Wisconsin Women's Track & Field team competed at the Augustana Meet of Champions Friday and had several good performances once again. The Falcons were paced by junior Nicole Larson, who took home another individual title in the pole vault.
- Falcons Score: 43 points (11th of 12)
- Meet Location: Paul V. Olsen Track – Rock Island, Ill.
- Individual Champions: Nicole Larson (Pole Vault – 3.82 meters); 4X800-meter relay (School Record 9:55.21).
- Larson (Milwaukee, Wis.) posted another victory in the pole vault, clearing 3.82 meters. She topped a field of 35 competitors.
- The Falcons 4X800-meter relay team broke a school record set last week by fractions of a second, winning the event as well. The foursome posted a time of 9:55.21 for the title and school mark. Freshmen Carolyn Arndt, sophomore Nora Imperl, freshman Molly Wirtz and sophomore Cassandra Sprotte made up the relay team.
- Senior Karli Tatum (Milwaukee, Wis.) finished second in the shot put. Tatum posted a throw of 12.57 meters in an event that featured 43 competitors.
- Sophomore Cassandra Sprotte (Abbotsford, Wis.) was third in the 800, running a time of 2:17.49. Her time was just two seconds off the Falcons school record.
- Sophomore Ashley Scheele (Kohler, Wis.) finished fourth in the 10,000-meter run. She clocked in at 40:06.99.
- Paulina Agnello: 800 (2:26.42)
- Arndt: 800 (2:24.43)
- Irene Bolis: 400 Hurdles (1:11.36)
- Bolis: 100 Hurdles (17.49)
- Leslie Christiansen: 800 (2:48.82)
- Bethany Coop: 10,000 (40:31.05)
- Alisa Dorothy: Pole Vault (2.90 meters)
- Hannah Erl: 10,000 (41:37.41)
- Lindsey Fratzke: 800 (2:24.44)
- Beth Garncarz: Shot Put (11.06 meters)
- Garncarz: Discus (31.53 meters)
- Briana Gratz: 400 (1:04.28)
- Joleen Gravelle: Discus (27.35 meters)
- Gravelle: Hammer Throw (36.19 meters)
- Imperl: 800 (2:22.35)
- Jonell Klopf: 400 Hurdles (1:13.23)
- Rachel Koepke: 100 Hurdles (17.30)
- Martha Kulberg: 800 (2:32.54)
- Larson: Pole Vault (3.82 meters)
- Sam Meixell: 200 (28.82)
- Meixell: 400 (1:05.30)
- Colleen Sauvey: Discus (35.88 meters)
- Scheele: 10,000 (40:06.99)
- Larissa Schlitz: 10,000 (43:54.13)
- Sprotte: 800 (2:17.49)
- Christine Swoboda: Long Jump (4.59 meters)
- Swoboda: 100 Hurdles (19.10)
- Swoboda: 200 (30.11)
- Swoboda: 800 (2:59.78)
- Swoboda: Heptathlon (2979 points)
- Courtney Van Damme: Triple Jump (10.44 meters)
- Wirtz: 800 (2:23.80)
- The Falcons will compete at the UW-Whitewater Drake Alternative meet next Saturday. Action is set to get underway at 10 a.m.