MEQUON, Wis. – The Concordia University Wisconsin Women's Soccer team begins a busy final week to the regular season with an important NACC match against MSOE Wednesday afternoon. The two currently sit in second and third place in the NACC standings and each have just three league contests remaining.
- Who: MSOE (8-7-0, 6-1-0 NACC) at Concordia Wisconsin (6-5-3, 5-1-1 NACC)
- Where: Fitting Field – Mequon, Wisconsin
- When: Wednesday, October 18 – 7:00 p.m.
- Live Coverage: CUWFalcons.com will provide live video (weather permitting) and stats. Live links can be found on the Women's Soccer schedule.
DIGITAL GAME PROGRAM
- A digital game program for Wednesday can be found here. A limited number of printed programs will be available at the match for $2. Fans can also access the digital program at the match by scanning a QR code or going to CUWFalcons.com/programs.
- Wednesday could go a long ways in determining a NACC Tournament bye. The Raiders and Falcons sit in second and third place in the NACC (as of Monday). Both are well alive for a potential NACC Regular Season Championship, but at the very least the winner Wednesday will have a decent shot at No. 2 seed and bye in the league tournament.
- The Falcons and Raiders are the last two NACC Regular Season Champions. CUW posted a 10-0 league record in 2015 while the Raiders went unblemished in NACC play last season. MSOE has also captured the last two NACC Tournament titles.
- CUW suffered its first home loss of 2017 this past Saturday in a non-league matchup with Elmhurst. The Falcons are 3-1-2 at Fitting Field this season.
- Both CUW (+16) and MSOE (+23) have been dominant in NACC play this season in terms of goal differential. Only Dominican (+26) has a better goal differential, while Aurora (+16) is tied with CUW.
- CUW will play four times over the next week, beginning with Wednesday's match. The Falcons visit Concordia Chicago Friday before hosting UW-Oshkosh in a non-conference tilt Sunday afternoon. CUW closes the regular season at Alverno on Wednesday, October 25.