MEQUON, Wis. – The Concordia University Wisconsin Women's Soccer team will host Carthage College on Friday at Fitting Field. The Falcons are looking to get on the right track after dropping four straight one-goal contests to begin the season.
- Who: Carthage (2-2) at Concordia Wisconsin (0-4)
- Where: Fitting Field – Mequon, Wis.
- When: Friday, September 16 – 5 p.m.
- Live Coverage: CUWFalcons.com will have live video (weather permitting) and live stats available for Friday's contest. Links can be found on the Women's Soccer schedule page. Note: If the weather does not cooperate, a live audio broadcast will take place rather than video.
DIGITAL GAME PROGRAM
- Fans can access the digital program for this Friday's match by clicking here. CUWFalcons.com switched last season to a digital program format. These can be accessed from this link, or by scanning a QR code at the match. Limited printed programs will be available at each match for $2.
-CUW has struck just twice for goals this season, after averaging 2.84 goals per contest in 2015. Expect the Falcons to pick up the goal scoring sooner rather than later.
-The Falcons also play Saturday this weekend as they open the NACC portion of their schedule against Wisconsin Lutheran. CUW is the reigning NACC Champion, posting a 10-0-0 league record a season ago.
-One of the Falcons two losses in 2015 (14-2-3) came against Carthage. The Lady Reds won a home match against CUW by a 4-1 score.
- The Lady Reds are the only team that Falcons head coach Ryan Middendorf has faced multiple times and never beaten. Carthage has controlled the series against CUW, posting an 8-0-0 record since the 2003 season. Of those eight matches, only two have been played at home for the Falcons.