MEQUON, Wis. – Concordia University Wisconsin Women's Basketball head coach accepted the Chillin' 4 Charity challenge on Thursday morning. The challenge is sweeping across the nation among collegiate women's basketball programs in helping raise money for cancer research.
Brunner-Jones was called out by MSOE head coach Jessica Ott and subsequently challenged Lindsey Vande Hoef (Lakeland College), Britni Fett (Nebraska Wesleyan University) and Tamlyn Tills (Lake Forest College).
- All parties have 48 hours from the release to answer the challenge
- Please use the hashtags: #Chillin4Charity and #Play4Kay
- Any coach that doesn't answer the challenge, owes the Kay Yow Foundation $250
- For each coach that answers the challenge, the original challenger will owe the Kay Yow Foundation $50
Kay Yow Donation Information
1. Make checks payable to: Kay Yow Cancer Fund and include the school and coach name in memo line. The foundation is a 501c3 and any donation will receive a letter of acknowledgment that can be used for tax purposes.
2. Donate online at www.kayyow.com/donate and include in the comments section school and coach.
3. All donations will receive an acknowledgment letter that can be used for tax purposes.