ATLANTA – The Concordia University Wisconsin Men's Track & Field team opened its outdoor season by competing at the Emory Invitational over the past two days.
- Falcons Score: T-28th of 36 (Four points)
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Damon Nick (Slinger, Wis.) was the only Falcon to record points for the team as he finished fifth in the 400-meter hurdles. Nick finished the race in a time of 54.75. Nick would add a PR in the 200, running his race in a time of 22.90.
- Camren Crouse (Pulaski, Wis.) posted a pair of personal-bests in throwing events over the weekend. Crouse landed a toss of 11.32 meters in the shot put and 27.25 meters in the discus.
- Silas Hasselbrook (Missoula, Mont.) had the final PR of the weekend for the Falcons. He ran the 100-meter dash in a time of 11.33.
- The Falcons will be off next weekend but will return to action March 31 and April at the Wartburg College Outdoor Select.