OSHKOSH, Wis. – Tyler White earned a pair of top-two finishes, including a win in the triple jump, as the Concordia University Wisconsin Men's Track & Field placed fifth at the UW-Oshkosh Titan Challenge Saturday.
- Falcons score: 5th of 9 (45.5 points)
- Location: Kolf Sports Center – Oshkosh, Wis.
- Individual Champions: Tyler White (Triple Jump – 13.48 meters)
HOW IT HAPPENED
- The Falcons best event was the triple jump as White (junior – Milwaukee, Wis.) and freshman Grant Johnson (Oconomowoc, Wis.) went 1-2 in the results. White posted a mark of 13.48 meters, while Johnson finished second at 12.82 meters.
- White added a second-place finish in the long jump on Saturday, leaping 6.56 meters.
- The Falcons also impressed in the mile as senior Stephen Bernau (Courtland, Minn.) and junior Michael Taylor (Denmark, Wis.) finished in fourth and fifth place, respectively. Bernau crossed the finish line at 4:35.58, while Taylor completed the race in 4:36.43.
- Senior Adam Fell (Mundelein, Ill.) added a sixth-place finish in the 3,000-meter run for the Falcons. Fell completed the race in 9:10.04.
- Stephen Bernau (Mile) - 4:35.58
- Gavin Falotico (400) - 53.23
- Adam Fell (3,000) - 9:10.04
- Logan Goss (Triple Jump) - 11.58 meters
- Tyus Groos (400) - 54.09
- Logan Hass (400) - 54.31
- Athanasius Hasselbrook (200) - 24.87
- Athanasius Hasselbrook (400) - 54.87
- Silas Hasselbrook (400) - 52.89
- Grant Johnson (Triple Jump) - 12.82 meters
- Ryan Koehler (Shot Put) - 12.51 meters
- Ryan Koehler (Weight Throw) - 11.30 meters
- Tyler Martinkus (Shot Put) - 12.79 meters
- Tyler Martinkus (Weight Throw) - 13.74 meters
- Jake Roy (200) - 23.45
- Jacob Schwark (Shot Put) - 11.06 meters
- Michael Taylor (Mile) - 4:36.43
- Michael Wilcox (Mile) - 5:24.12
- Tafari Young (60) - 8.17
- The Falcons are set for the NACC Indoor Championships next weekend. The meet will take place at Carthage College and is set for a 10 a.m. start.