MEQUON, Wis. – The Concordia University Wisconsin Men's Soccer team is aiming for its second outright NACC Title over the past three seasons when it hosts Rockford Wednesday afternoon. The Falcons need a win or a tie in the final regular season match of 2017.
- Who: Rockford (4-12-1, 2-7-0 NACC) at Concordia Wisconsin (10-3-3, 8-1-0 NACC)
- Where: Fitting Field – Mequon, Wisconsin
- When: Wednesday, October 25th (3:00 p.m.)
- Live Coverage: CUWFalcons.com will provide video (weather permitting) and live stats. Links can be found on the Men's Soccer schedule page.
DIGITAL GAME PROGRAM
- A digital game program for Wednesday's match can be found here. A limited number of printed programs will be available at the match for $2. Fans can also access the digital game program at the match by going to CUWFalcons.com/programs.
- The Falcons will hope to be celebrating an outright NACC Regular Season title when Wednesday's match concludes. CUW needs a win or tie to wrap up the outright title, which would be the program's second championship in the last three seasons.
- Dagoberto Diaz has been one of the Falcons top players this season and has performed as one of the NACC's top players as well. Diaz has 29 points (10G, 9A) in nine league matches, which is tied with Nick Kapetanos of Benedictine for most points in NACC play. Colin Dibb has also been strong in NACC play, posting 22 points for the Falcons, which ranks seventh in the league.
- Regardless of the outcome Wednesday, CUW will receive a first-round bye in the NACC Tournament. The Falcons will host a semifinal match on Tuesday, October 31 at 2 p.m.
- The Falcons ability to win close games is why they are in position to capture a NACC title. CUW is 3-0 in OT matches in NACC play this season, winning all three within the first four minutes of OT.