MEQUON, Wis. – After spending the last two weeks playing non-conference opponents, the Concordia University Wisconsin Men's Hockey team will return to NCHA play this weekend with a home-and-home series against Aurora. The Falcons welcome the Spartans to the Ozaukee Ice Center Friday night for a matchup of NCHA South foes.
- Who: Concordia University Wisconsin (6-3-1, 3-2-1 NCHA) vs. Aurora (2-5-0, 2-2-0 NCHA)
- Where: Ozaukee Ice Center – Mequon, Wis.
- When: Friday, December 2 – 7 p.m.
- Live Coverage: All home hockey games will feature live stats and video. Live links can be found be visiting the CUW Men's Hockey schedule.
DIGITAL GAME PROGRAM
- A digital game program for Friday's contest can be found here. A one-page front and back program will be available at the rink for $2. Fans can also access the digital game program at the rink for free by scanning a QR code or visiting cuwfalcons.com/programs.
- LAST WEEKEND: The Falcons swept a road series for the second time this season, taking two games from Bethel and capturing the Thanksgiving Cup. CUW has won three straight entering Friday. The Spartans haven't played since November 15 and have dropped their last three.
- MIDSEASON BREAK: This will be the Falcons last series before a monthlong break without a game. After Saturday's visit to Aurora, the Falcons won't play against until January 6 at home against Lawrence.
- GOALTENDERS: Last weekend was a good one for Falcons goalies. On Friday, Jack Romanuik became the program's career wins leader. On Saturday, senior transfer Chase Hollander made his first start in a Falcons uniform and made 25 saves in a 4-0 shutout win.
- SEEL STEPPING UP: Stefen Seel has been a point producer in his two seasons with the Falcons. This year, Seel is tied for third in the NCHA with 12 points, while he is also tied for the conference lead with 10 assists. Seel has 32 points (8G, 24A) in 36 career games with the Falcons.