MEQUON, Wis. – A pair of WIAC schools, including nationally ranked UW-Eau Claire, visit the Ozaukee Ice Center this weekend to take on the Concordia University Wisconsin Men's Hockey team. The Falcons host the Blugolds Friday night before welcoming in UW-Stout Saturday evening.
- Who: UW-Eau Claire (3-1-2)/UW-Stout (4-2-0) at Concordia Wisconsin (3-2-1)
- Where: Ozaukee Ice Center – Mequon, Wisconsin
- When: Friday, November 18 (7 p.m.)/Saturday, November 19 (7 p.m.)
- Live Coverage: Live stats and video will be available for each matchup. Live links can be found by accessing the Men's Hockey schedule page on CUWFalcons.com.
DIGITAL GAME PROGRAM
- A digital game program can be found here. A one-page front and back will be available at the rink for $2. Fans can also access the digital game program at the rink for free by scanning a QR code or visiting cuwfalcons.com/programs.
- POINT STREAK: The Falcons have picked up a point in four straight games, going 3-0-1 during the stretch. CUW is 3-2-1 on the season, all six of those games coming in NCHA play. This weekend marks the first two non-conference games of the year for the Falcons.
- WEEKEND OPPONENTS: The Blugolds are 3-1-2 this season and ranked in the Top 15 in each national poll. UW-Stout owns a 4-2 overall record to date, including wins over NCHA schools, Finlandia and St. Scholastica.
- SOPHOMORE SUCCESS: There has been no sophomore slump for a trio of Falcons this season. Through six games, the top three scorers have been sophomores, led by Stefen Seel's eight points. Nicholas Erb and Connor Hogg are next with seven and six points, respectively.
- VERSUS THE WIAC: The Falcons have just two wins against WIAC schools in program history, both coming last season against this weekend's opponents. CUW defeated UW-Eau Claire 2-1 on the road, and split last year's meetings with UW-Stout, winning at home.