GEORGETOWN, Ky. – Concordia Wisconsin cruised past Georgetown College and Adrian on Saturday during a triangular at Davis-Reid Alumni Gymnasium. The Falcons set new season-highs in several heats.
Final Score: Concordia Wisconsin 225.040, Georgetown College 200.705, Adrian 120.475
Location: Davis-Reid Alumni Gymnasium (Georgetown, Ky.)
Records: Concordia Wisconsin 3-0, Georgetown College 2-1, Adrian 0-4
HOW IT HAPPENED
- The Falcons jumped out to a 2.4 point advantage after the Compulsory Event when they earned 31.60 points. Georgetown College had 29.20 points. Concordia Wisconsin posted a 9.50 score in the Pyramid Heat, which is a season-high.
- Adrian won the Acro Event between the three programs with 25.30 points, while the Falcons accumulated 24.25 points. They posted an 8.85 score in the Heat 2 (6 Element).
- Concordia Wisconsin regained the lead with 25.15 points in the Pyramid Heat after recording 9.40 in Heat 3 (Open) and 9.15 points in Heat 1 (Inversion).
- At the intermission, the Falcons had 81.00 points, while Georgetown College had 71.34 points and Adrian recorded 62.35 points.
- The Falcons continued to pull away in the second half of the event with 25.15 points in the Toss Event and 43.450 points in the Tumbling Event. They tallied four heat with eight or more points.
- Concordia Wisconsin had its largest point spread against its competition with a 75.84 performance in the Team Event.
NEXT ON THE SCHEDULE
- The Falcons host Hawai'i Pacific in their second of three home meets this season on Thursday, March 9 at 7 pm.